Pet Health Club
Southill Vets are pleased to introduce our Pet Healthcare Plan for dogs, cats and rabbits. This scheme is specifically designed to help provide essential routine preventative veterinary care throughout the year at an affordable and substantially discounted rate. It also enables you to spread the cost of this comprehensive service over 12 regular budget monthly instalments.
16 Reasons to join the Pet Health Club today:
Annual booster vaccinations using the best and most effective vaccines covering:
- Dogs – including Distemper, Parvovirus, hepatitis, Parainfluenza and Leptospirosis (Lepto 4) and Kennel Cough. Cats – including Feline Enteritis, Calcivirus, Herpesvirus and Leukaemia. Rabbits – including Myxomatosis and Viral Haemorrhagic diseases 1 & 2.
- New or restarted vaccine courses for only £20! More than 50% discount
- Kennel Cough vaccination for only £19!
- A full health examination with your vet each year
- 20% discount on the cost of out-of-hours consultations, where you’ll be seen by one of our own veterinary team at our practice ( excludes tests, drugs or treatments, which are charged as normal)
- 6 monthly health check with a veterinary nurse, including weight check for your parasite products
- Flea and tick treatment – the most effective prescription products to keep your pet flea and tick free throughout the year.
- Year-round worm prevention – we’ll recommend the treatment most suitable for your pet and best at protecting your family too, including Lungworm cover for dogs
- VetsDeliver home delivery – optional service for flea, tick and worm treatments
- Fly Strike prevention for rabbits
- Free anal gland expression with one of our veterinary nurses*
- Free nail clips with a veterinary nurse*
- More than 50% off microchipping! Tracer microchips for £10 to give the best chance of being reunited with your pet if they are lost
- 10% off all preventative dental products and care (including scale and polish)
- 10% off all life-stage diets purchased at the surgery. Of course, you still also benefit from any on-going pet food company loyalty schemes
- 10% off routine neutering
Plus you also benefit from…….
- No joining fee
- No annual renewal fee
- Membership price is fixed for 12 months
- Convenient monthly direct debit payment
Spreading the cost AND saving money
- It allows members to break up the cost of this comprehensive preventative healthcare program into 12 monthly payments, making it easier for you to budget for your pets healthcare and making it more affordable.
- It helps you provide essential routine care for your pet, which is all part of being a responsible pet owner.
- You save money on the cost of treatments and services that keep your pet healthy and happy.
- You can spread the cost of routine care by convenient monthly Direct Debits, making it easier to manage.
*If you would like to join our Pet Health Club then please pop in to your nearest branch and we can arrange this for you. Alternatively click this link and you can now sign up online: